The Camo 64 Piece Survival Backpack provides you with everything from first aid necessities to waterproof matches. It even includes 32 servings of entree options to keep you replenished and energized for the days ahead and a portable stove to simplify reconstitution.
Also included is our ReadyWise multi-functional survival flashlight. It is an essential item to have in any car! With tools such as a seatbelt cutter, a hammer to break windshields, a flashing red alert light, and a hand crank to charge your mobile phone this multi-functional survival flashlight will leave you prepared when on the road.
What’s included in this backpack?
Food and Drink
- 32 Total Servings (Including Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Brown Sugar Cereal, Creamy Pasta, Southwest Beans and Rice, Hearty Tortilla Soup, and Whey Milk)
- 5 X 4.227 fl. oz. Water Pouches
First Aid and Hygiene
- 37 Piece First Aid Kit
- N95 Dust Mask
- Pocket Tissues
- 3 Wet Naps
- Waste Bag
- Portable Stove (Including Fuel Tablets)
- Stainless Steel Cup
- Squeeze Flashlight
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Waterproof Matches
- Mylar Blanket
- Emergency Poncho
- Playing Cards
Additional Backpack Details:
- Includes 1 total backpack
- Total calories: 5,160
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte™ pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- 25 year shelf life
- Seatbelt Cutter
- Hammer to Break Windshield
- LED Flashlight
- Flashing Red Alert Lights
- Mobile Phone Charger
- Multi-function tools for auto related emergency situations
- Easy grip handle and crank for convenient use
- Quick charge for your mobile phone
- Ultra-bright LED light for power outages
- Strong magnetic force to stick to metal for convenient/accessible storage
- Do not point LED light directly into your eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Crank evenly and steadily. Cranking too slow may prolong charging time. Cranking too fast may damage the drive system.
- Hold steady with two hands when cranking. Keep focused on your cranking hand to avoid injury to your fingers.
- Only crank up to 3 minutes continuously when the light has some battery power. Crank no more than 10 minutes when light has no battery power and is completely drained.
- Crank for at least 1 minute per month to prolong the battery life.
- This product may not fully charge a mobile phone.
- Only use the supplied USB cord to attach to the flashlight. Use your mobile phone providers USB charging cord to attach to the supplied USB cord.